Chicken/Potato Roasted In Tomato2015-07-12
- Cuisine: Australian, English, Indo Fijian
- Course: Main
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- 4 piece chicken thighs and 4 piece chicken drum stick
- 2 big Potatoes (peeled and cut in half length wise)
- Garlic/ginger paste 1 tsp. each
- 2 big red chillies diced
- ¼ cup coriander
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or any cooking oil
- 8 big tomatoes
Wash chickens and pat dry.
In a baking try put the chicken, sprinkle salt and add oil massage
Now add ginger/garlic paste and rub in well
Add potato and chopped tomatoes then pour over lemon juice and sprinkle coriander on top.
Bake in oven for 1 hour on 180 degrees then cook on Electric frying pan until it’s juicy and saucy.
Serve with bread.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe